Wednesday, April 29, 2009



So thank you Jenna for tagging me in that lovely blog game. haha. This is me right now chilling in the KUC skipping class. I guess I'll tag Rachael (take a pic of you right now without primping and put it on here) and pretend to tag T because he doesn't blog, he just stalks other people's blogs.

In other news, my mom somehow managed to call me and say, "Hey, I have 2 free VIP passes to that crawfish boil you wanted to go to." So, needless to say, I will be running away to Birmingham for the weekend after my back to back Immunology and Physiology finals on Friday. I'd say that I'm deserving of a runaway weekend haha. Jason Mraz and I will be getting married there shortly after I tell him that he loves JESUS..or maybe it's that JESUS loves him..regardless, it's happening and you're invited!

2 comments:

jenna said...

Umm... so I am super jealous that you have VIP passes. Who is going with you? Hopefully I will see you there!

And tagging T-- SO funny! T, when are you going to get a blog of your own? All the cool kids have them... :)

Unknown said...

haha, I have already explained to you all that I am not any good at grammerrrr or englisdanzh.