Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lovecrylaughrunchillquitworkhelpgrowdealwhy?






The title of this blog pretty much sums up the swirling thoughts in my head. I feel like there are so many things running through my mind. They don't get seperated or sorted. They just bog me down until I'm just overwhelmed and then have no idea what is overwhelming me. Then, I don't even know what to do.

I have felt lately so distant from GOD. It's like I cry out to HIM but HE doesn't show, when everything in me knows that's not the case. I really feel like I'm just in a state of desolation and being attacked by Satan, using my weakest points to distort reality into something it's not. I have had to spend alot of time in repentance lately. I haven't been who I want to be and my life hasn't been an act of worship. There are 2 songs that have had some serious impact on my reaching this breaking point of getting all this out of my head and onto here. The first is a song with a chorus that goes like this...


ALL OF YOU IS MORE THAN ENOUGH

FOR ALL OF ME, FOR EVERY THIRST AND

EVERY NEED. YOU SATISFY ME WITH

YOUR LOVE.


The other is a Misty Edwards song...


i don't want to talk about YOU like

YOU're not in the room. i want to look

right at YOU. i want to sing right to YOU.


Any prayers are definately appreciated..against feelings of inadequacy, anger, lonliness, helplessness, disappointment, rebellion. Alot of stuff for alot of different reasons. It's just nice to get a little out...just let it rain, GOD.

1 comment:

jenna said...

Girl, I know exactly how you feel! My thoughts are usually in swirls and swarms and separating the tangled strands of thought feel nearly impossible. I also find myself in a season of desolation. Hang in there. I just said a prayer for you.