Friday, April 24, 2009

days like these


Days like these never cease to amaze me. Yeah, sure I see GOD in the rain, snow, storms, but absolutely gorgeous sunny days like this amazing one just floor me. That is grace, my friend. I walked out of the house at 7:45 this morning in shorts and a t-shirt, not freezing while waiting for it to warm up, but already enjoying the near 70 degrees temperature. Hopefully, much of my day will be spent outside enjoying it.


GOD is so good. When you finally stop trying to do everything on you own and just give it to HIM, HE takes over and mends. HE is grace and love and mercy. I'm jacked up to the nth degree, yet somehow he fixes my messes and loves me anyway.


I went to Sanctuary last night after GOD took over and fixed some things. It was some awesome, much needed worship time. I honestly had to stop myself from dancing during it which is unreal. I don't dance, just kinda bounce around. I refrained because I didn't want to be the weirdo haha. Not sure what that means or why I just wrote that, but yeah it's true. No shame here. But in the presence of my GOD all I want to do is praise HIM with every ounce of me. Man, I love HIM! Thank YOU for today.

No comments: