Saturday, March 28, 2009

f o c u s ..........


This morning, I got up and did some cleaning. Then I decided to go for a run. I left my phone, ipod, and all other distractions in the house. I really needed some alone time with GOD. So I talked to HIM and asked HIM to only let my mind flood with the thoughts that HE wanted me to have. So, I ran on and realized I didn't have contacts in and my glasses were also at home. Normally, I would just be like, 'Oh well." But I couldn't stop dwelling on the fact that I could focus very well up close, but when I looked off in the distance, nothing was in focus. It just kept bugging me. Finally, I thought maybe GOD is trying to tell me something. I've been so focused on trying to plan my future. But, I'm not equipped to focus on it. The only thing we can focus on is the here and now. We should be content to enjoy the present. So yeah...I'm going to work on that. Thank goodness for this relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

jenna said...

Ooo.... that's deep!