Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Town

"This town, this night, this crowd
Come on, put them up, let me hear it loud
This town, this city, this crowd
Stand up on your feet put your worry down.
And everyone of you all around
Come on ya'll let's take it
Everyone of you in this crowd
Come on ya'll let's take this town."
-O.A.R.

So I officially move to Mobile in 15 days. When did that get so close?! Anyways, I want to make the most of my last 2 weeks here, while still trying to get everything ready to move. I have so many people I want to see and catch up with, so many things I want to do. Yet, I'm SO excited. I'm closing a chapter, leaving the area I've always called home. But, I'm very ready to start my new life in my new city on the bay.

School is another intimidating and exciting upcoming event. I start PA school in a month. I have been out of school since I graduated a semester ago so it will be interesting to get back into the swing of things.

So many things are happening and I feel like my life is just beginning, while at the same time feeling like I've already lived so much. It's crazy but I love it. I know GOD has something big in store. I just don't know what!

Blessings in HIM.

2 comments:

Life and Food - Forays and Follies said...

Good morning Lana. We do not know each other, so I hope this is not odd. I was looking Laminin up and came across your blog. What I read in that post interested me enough me to read your other posts. I enjoyed what I read and though I don't know you, I intend to keep reading them. They are uplifting, sweet and simple (in the best definition of the word). Thank you for being a light to the world. Peace and Blessings, Stacy

Lana said...

Stacy! Thanks so much for your comment. I actually went back and read some of those old posts and it was refreshing for me to read some of those words again. Thanks for being an encouragement.
In HIM,
Lana