Monday, December 14, 2009

there's a light at the end of this tunnel


Well it's here. I'm officially done with all of my college obligations and graduation is a mere 5 days away! I can't wait!! A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, that's for sure. Now, I'm left with 5 months before moving to Mobile to breathe, work, and spend time with the LOVER I've been neglecting.

It's amazing how alone you can feel when you fill your time up and leave none for what HE's doing. I'm so excited that HE's called me from that. Thanks to Jenna, I bought a new book today called Angry Conversations with GOD by Susan Isaacs which I'm very excited to start reading. It came highly recommended. Also, GOD has since called me to head to Oregon in March to work with a church plant there for a week which is SUPER exciting!! HE is so good to me and I don't deserve a bit of it.





And I got a little surprise visit from two of my favorite people, Laurel and Jenny, and another of their friends Kristin who I love, as well as 2 that I met that day. They were on their way back home and coming through town and stopped by the coffee shop where I was studying. I miss them being here, but love love love the joy and peace they bring when they are here. It was a treat!

1 comment:

jenna said...

What a post full of exciting good things!!! I want to hear more about these things coming up and all that He is up to!

Oh, and enjoy that book. It is fabulous.