Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GOD and 80's Rock

Amazing, hilarious, and illuminating all at the same time how GOD can speak through 80's rock...bare with me as I explain me somewhat shameful reference. Haha Due to one of my favorite pieces on a previous season of So You Think You Can Dance and a recent episode of Glee, I've been rocking out to Heart's song "Alone" alot lately. I love it, and it's just so passionate and fun.

Well, I was really listening to the words today and I was like "Man, this is alot like what I want to say to GOD." So I began to let HIM know,

"Til now, I always got by on my own.
I never really cared until I met YOU,
and now it chills me to the bone."

And then HE threw in HIS 2 cents, as if to say if we're going to be this passionate,

"How do I get you alone?"

So I, of course, stopped in my tracks after being called out in my fun 80's rock song to realize I have NOT been spending enough time alone with my LOVER, not just talking to people about HIM. But the cool thing is HE knows me so well that HE knew exactly where to find me!

No comments: