Saturday, February 12, 2011

So, It's Been A Minute...

So I just realized, I've been a horrible blogger. My last post was 4 months ago. So, now I'm going to try to play catch up and continue my attempt to do better at this whole blogging thing.

Well, since October, I've finished and started another semester of PA school. I'm officially in my third semester and it's crazy as ever. In August, I'll be done with my classroom portion and start my clinical year which is CRAZY! Also in August, I'll be going back to Guatemala over my break to work with Health Talents International again on another medical mission trip which I couldn't be more excited about. I can't wait to have more experiences like this one:


In other news, I've just been really dragging lately. I've not been getting to spend alot of alone time with GOD and it's definitely taken its toll on my spirit. But tonight, I got to spend alot of time with HIM, reflecting on HIS promises and HIS authority in my life. HE is so good and I don't deserve HIM. I ended up listening to a song that a friend and I wrote a while back and it just soothed everything within me. Here are the lyrics to the first verse and chorus:

Lay my offering down at YOUR feet
I'm hoping YOU will come look at me
I'm bruised and beaten
I chose all my stones
And I'm here seeking
Redemption from the ONE

At the garden,
I enter guilty and ashamed
In YOUR presence
I fall down on my face
I want to know YOU
I want to feel YOUR embrace
In the stillness
I am seeking YOUR face

I just wanted to share that so you can know what brings me ridiculous peace, HIS embrace of love.

LOVE in HIM.

No comments: