Tuesday, August 25, 2009

transition


So now is definitely a time of transition. I graduate from college in less than 5 months, which I'm super excited about but it's very surreal. I'm excited to see what GOD has in store. I just wish I had a clue as to what it was.


This week has been nice though. I am a new assistant coach at my old high school so I go there in the afternoons and hang out with the girls which I definitely feel like is where GOD wants me for now. They are awesome and I'm already in love with all of them and look forward to spending the year with them!

2 comments:

jenna said...

Transitions can be hard and scary, but really, they are great! (And that is coming from the girl who seems to have been living in various transitions for the past 3 years). Enjoy all the surprises He has in store for you! And enjoy coaching! That sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

He may just want you. Thats it